The future is electric! The future is highly efficient, modern, renewable heating systems based on heat pumps. Ovum is already setting standards here with the most economical and quietest heat pump currently on the market and is experiencing rapid growth.
We move on and prepare for our next big leap.
Our systems are becoming more intelligent. The focus here is on embedded Linux solutions, microcontrollers, connectivity and cloud solutions as well as the integration of photovoltaics and energy management for e-mobility and battery systems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Application development in C++, Linux for an innovative heat pump platform. As a developer/project manager, you will work in a team to develop a new software solution for a new generation of hardware for our heat pumps.
- Program web applications that communicate directly with our products. Visualize efficiency and savings for the customer. Develop a service platform for support.
- Teamwork and agile development methods: You will work closely with other developers, designers and product managers and be part of an agile development team. Experience with agile development methods such as Scrum is desirable in order to work effectively in a team and implement requirements in iterative sprints.
- Design and implementation of IoT functions: The opportunity to drive the networking of our heat pumps with IoT functions is one of the tasks waiting for you. This includes the development of interfaces and protocols to communicate with external devices or cloud-based services to enable smart functions and remote monitoring.
What we offer you
- Familiar working atmosphere (you level up to the management)
- Above average salary
- Paid breaks
- Extensive and detailed training in all relevant areas of activity
- Develop with us and keep learning new things through in-house and external training opportunities.
- Secure job in a constantly growing industry
- Independent work
- Company outings and parties (Hamburg, paintball, ski day, wok race, ...)
- Security of a stable Austrian company
- The opportunity to be part of a significant transformation process away from fossil fuels and towards renewable energy solutions.
What we expect from you
- Completed technical training or studies
- Ideally many years of experience in the software sector
- Precise, structured work
- Independent work
- Communicative, team player, organized
- Team player & readiness for action
- Appropriate knowledge of German
We offer you an inspiring working environment where you can use your skills and knowledge to develop innovative solutions for heat pumps and their networking. Join us in creating products that inspire and are installed in thousands of households. If you are interested in helping to shape the future of heat pump technology and the transformation process from fossil fuels to renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application.
In addition, we at Ovum are also looking for an Area Sales Manager for Eastern Germany and a Technical Buyer (m/f/d).
You can find details of these positions under the following links: